Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 9 of the epic FFE, my last day in London.

It was my last day of my Fisher Family Experience, exhausted but inspired I dragged myself out of bed, and headed down to the kitchen for a classic Fisher breakfast of brioche cinnamon french toast and maple cured back bacon.

After breakfast we drove by to collect Liz, parked at Waitrose in Surbiton and walked down the road to the Surbiton Saturday morning farmers market. 

There were many different stalls and many things to sample. 

Next we walked back into Surbiton, visited the 99p store, Boots and then Waitrose to get groceries for our great Canadian barbecue.
On the way I saw this sign and I still can't figure out what they are feeding the dogs over here that makes them poop flames...must be very uncomfortable, poor doggies.
This was the contents of my basket at the grocery store.
They had some very colourful flowers here.
Then we came home to find Jonathan home from his end of season dinner with a trophy and a present.
Then James stopped by for an apple Tango and some party rings.
Then, I advised Martyn on the planting of tomatoes.
Then Sis and I popped out to Jenny's for a manicure.

And then it was time for our barbecue.
And Picolla supervised.
And Jon had a mega burger.
And Liz had some rose.
And Picolla had a snack.
Then Liz decided to tint my eyebrows (a great idea after someone has been drinking).

And then thankfully Mazie arrived with a present for me!
And now I'm heading off to do my packing.











No comments:

Post a Comment